The oil queen

Sorry guys for no posting for a really long time!

I came back from my burlesque tour and so I had no time, really:)
Now I have too much spare time, I should say. Too bad for my mood and my ass... Cause my mood becomes darker and ass becomes bigger. Although I really do rehearsing, honestly! But the proper mood comes in the night (at the time when I suppose to perform, huh!!!) and so I assume my neighbours downstairs are not really happy with the fact of someone's dancing on heels. I hope they don't hate me.... that much:)

So the first thing I wanna show you - my photoshoot with fabulous Helena Platonova. We made this shoot just before my trip, in May, and finally it is ready. Another post is coming soon with my private boudoir pics.... ;)

This is my new act called "The Oil Queen".

The idea is that in the second part of the act I pour fake "oil" on my body, drink it and so on, but for now it is very difficult to do (wrong country.... no opportunities for that, guys), so I decided to use black veil fans in the end: their waves will remind audience of oil spill...

This act was made not for "Greenpeace" or for rich guys who made a lot of money thanks to oil (although they still can invite me to dance!)). The idea is to show this poison of the Earth. Is it natural? Yes, it is made by nature! And everything that was made by nature has it's own beauty. But the natural resources are not eternal.

So...

The costume, MUA and hair, model: by me and me, Alice Shpiller (blouse by Valentina Novikova)
Photographer: Helena Platonova
















You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice



#retro  #retrogirl #victoriangothic #gothic #burlesque #showcostume  #burlesqueshow #leather #oil #oilqueen #curvy  #gloves  #handmade  #beauty #cabaret #hourglass figure  #showgirl #showgirlslife #helenaplatonova #blackwhite #smallhat #mermaidskirt #sands #sands photoshoot #blacklace #aliceshpiller #алисашпиллер
 

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.