First post

Hello everyone!
Finally, I decided to create a blog here. I already have a blog in russian, but posts in this blog will be written in english first of all. Maybe some posts will be translated for my russian friends, but such a shame, shame, shame for my russian friends with no english in their heads! :) 

Sometimes I feel like I don't understand people in my country. Of course we have a great culture and our language is really awesome and rich, but on the other hand people are so agressive and tragic at the same time. They suffer and they start to hate somebody instead of solving their own problems. Maybe it's not only the russians, maybe that's just human nature and it happens everywhere. Well, what can I say then? Ooops, wrong planet, driver! :)

Anyway, this blog will be dedicated to vintage and retro clothes and fashion, burlesque stuff and other things and events of a girl that performs burlesque in Russia.I'll try to make a lot of pictures for you! And all pictures you'll be able to find here only.

And my first post is about.... Pink vintage lingerie! Ta-daa! Classic 50's look.


This pretty satin bra is bought by me in a vintage shop "Frik Frak" (Moscow). Actually this shop is famous for it's dresses, coats, skirts, blouses, pants but not for it's lingerie. When they have something - it is always treasure and you should ask for it, because they put it in secret places:) So this bra was my sacred artifact!



The suspender belt is a gift from a pretty photographer Polina Isaeva: her grandmother wore this belt. And I think it's a priceless thing! I think it is so great to know that in the USSR things like this suspender belt and a lot of other really beautiful things existed. Maybe you had no idea, but I'm telling you!:)
I changed the part of suspenders and soon I'll add more white lace. 



I'm really fond of stockings: the fabric is so soft.
 

MUA and hair: me. Those flowers I buy in Israel usually - I travel there twice a year.







You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter

See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice.


#retro #vintage #vintageclothes #vintagelingerie #stockings #vintagebra #retrogirl #beauty #pink #suspenderbelt

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.