New Burlesque Act!

This post is dedicated to my last, but not least photosession by my friend and really talented photographer Helena Platonova.

Helena made a photoshoot of my new performance "A night star". Unfortunately this big yellow star  behind me doesn't belong to me, but I hope someday I'll have even better props! And a place where I can keep it. So that't the main reason - I can make such big props, I mean ask somebody and pay him, but I don't think that such a huge star or a big glass or something similar can be combined with furniture in my bedroom.... Okay, it can be instead of furniture :))


But the costume and pheasant feather fans are mine. And every detail in costume is my idea. Moreover, I made it all. Except the corset work. The corset was made by Asya Zhukova, one of the most famous corset designers in Russia. And one of the best for sure. The only thing I did with this corset - I decorated it.

So, the dress, cape, bra and panties are velvet. I love this fabric cause it's easy to work with. I mean, for panties, such type of bra, cape and dress it is perfect. Although I need to fix one thing in my bra cause when I dance a lot in the end of the routine my boobs are jumping out of bra. Funny thing, yes:)
 I'll put a lot of rhinestones on everything. Just had no time yet. But be sure - it will spark so much that you need to have sunglasses!:)



Gloves. Just gloves. Just bought it and decorate it with rhinestones. It is my first act with short gloves.

I made this belt by myself. This dress is good with belt only. Why so? Cause the dress is just a rectangle with a zipper! Ta-daaa. Well, no need to do a real dress-dress, you know, cause it's not an evening dress or part of the fashion, and, moreover, half of the dress is coverd by cape during the act. This cape will have a yelllow lining by the way.


I bought two bands, made them together and put it on my stockings. Now my stockings look very originally!


I bought 6 m of yellow grid to make a petticoat. I should say I wanted to kill myself during this work. It was really hard to make it look like it looks. I'm not a costume designer, I took a thread and a needle for the first time when I was 23 years old. Just imagine that :)) So for me everything in sewing is hard. 




I found this pair of shoes on Ebay. A good buy!


Pasties are not ready yet. Oh, I'm so lazy!... So no pic, sorry:)

Feather fans will have more feathers, three times more. I think it will be fantastic in spotlight. 


Head fascinator is just a compilation of flowers: I put blue rhinestones there and added a feather. Easy to do, good for stage!




The next post theme is "Retro-Look at home". What to wear and how to be fresh and beautiful :)


You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice.
#retro  #retrogirl #blue #yellow #burlesque #showcostume #show #burlesqueshow #featherfans #curvy #corset #stockings #gloves #rhinestones #swarovski #handmade #helenaplatonova #beauty #cabaret #hourglass figure

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.