Green Friday

Last Friday made me real happy. First of all, I've finally met first and best Maltese burlesque performer and my friend Undine LaVerve. Now she's in Moscow till summer and we'll rock this city for sure! :)

The other thing that made my day was appearance of three stunning girls at our rehearsals. I didn't announce any auditions, girls just wrote me (one by one) about their passion in burlesque and desire to try themselves in it. So I invited them to see our rehearsals and also checked their dance skills and other talents. F.e. one girl has a gorgeous opera voice. I really want some opera stuff in our burlesque troupe, that would be SO nice
Now we have a trial period of up to 2-3 months for all newbies, but I hope that all girls will find their ways and life in a burlesque world.

Also we are rehearsing a new act for all auto and moto events.  That means that "Alice Shpiller's Burlesque Show" lives and breaths! 


The same evening I went to a wine tasting at the Mikhail Korolev's Studio. I like bohemian evenings he makes because of the people and atmosphere. I had no chance to visit his events for a long time, cause I was really busy and worked hard, I had to skip a lot. So I was happy to be there again:)
 
And now let's get back to the subject at hand. As you see I had to be pretty and good looking in the afternoon and do not have a tired look in the evening. These moments I realize that it's useless to do hair in the morning cause after rehearsals it will be ruined. So I left hair curlers on my head and covered it with turban and brooch on it. 
So let's start with accessories. 

These earrings and ring set was given to me by my mother.  She doesn't remember where did she get this set unfortunately, and also she says that it just don't cost a thing. Maybe, but I don't care, because the set is beautiful.



You can see a Russian fairy tale on this brooch. So damn cute! I really love how Russian folk works with clothes and accessories. I don't understand why people in Russia are ashamed of their culture. Everybody loves Tchaikovsky and Russian ballet, but not a word about folk. Only weird singing and dancing when you hear "Russian folk".... Meh:(
If someone wishes to know something about Russian fairy tales and folk,  just let me know, I'll make a beautiful post for you.
I think I got this brooch from my grandmother (She died 4 years ago).


That's a funny thing for me:) That's just  my zodiac sign and I think that's not fashion at all, but still :) That was a present from my parents when I was a teenager.


This bracelet is a vintage thing and it's very tiny. For small wrists only, but I do have small wrists:) My bones are quite thin.



 I had to choose between two belts. The only thing I knew is that it has to be brown. But which one? The one I bought in a vintage store in Moscow (on the left) or the one I bought in New York (on the right)? You'll see my decision later:)


This vintage 50s bag is a rarity for me. I bought it during my trip to the USA. It was an auction in Fredericksburg, Virginia. I stayed there at my friend's place. So my friend took me with her to the auction and won this bag for me:) 20 dollars only! 
And also I wanna say  that I was amazed: I've visited a real auction in a small typical American town.  AWE-SOME. That's why I love "Supernatural" so much: it reminds the things I saw. I mean not ghosts and zombies, you know what I mean :)))


The dress I'm goin' to wear is the dress I actually advertize. So it is a modern dress made in Russia. That's the only Russian brand I really love! And that is why I work with them as a model. I have a lot of "Buono" things and you'll see it all. 
See how this dress looks in catalogues:

  
Ready to go! I love turbans with brooches so much, but I've never tried this one with Russian Fairy Tale. Maybe it looks too strange, but I AM strange. 
So that was my daily look. 



I took my new hat - it is my friend's gift. I'm really proud to say that I have really awesome friends! And, moreover, her mother made this hat. So I changed my look a little bit:



It is really difficult to show the hat, I think I need some really cool camera for that.

Red nails only for this look.

And some phone shoots: that was the moment when I almost got home and realized the happiness:





You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter

See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice.

#retro #vintage #vintageclothes #retrogirl #greendress #brooch #brownbelt #fascinator #hats #vintagebags #folk #russianfairytaile

Комментарии

  1. Идея тюрбана поверх бигуди очень забавная :) И выбор ремня в итоге очень удачный.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.