My Berlin

*Текст на русском под фото*

I have never been to Germany and I've decided recently that it's time to explore it.
I heard a lot of things about Berlin. That it is amazing, boring, dull, exciting, dangerous, best city for artists, dirty, no one speaks english and so on.

First of all I wanna say.... Everybody speaks english, no doubts:) I'm talking about the Germans. People from arabic countries and Turkey don't know english mostly. And the only one danger in the city I faced was teenagers from Palestina. I was using the train in "U" (german subway) while those fat and clamorous teenagers behaved unpropriate. But that's one and only not nice thing that happened. The rest is so good, delicious and... strange! Positively strange, of course. 

... I don't know why but I thought there are a lot of freaks, so my clothes, hat and other accessoires won't look something "WOW, what was that". So, I was surprised that me and my friend (she is also hats-, gloves- and over stuff-obsessive) took so many attention on streets. But the attention was very kind and people smiled!:) So we liked to entertain people by our style. 

.... Men. Oh god, I saw so many tall guys with faces like... Jesus, I didn't know I could see such beautiful faces. Guys are awesome. Gosh.
..... Women. Dress please? Why? No? Dresses? Pants, pants, pants. Oh look! there's... Oh no, mistake, that's just tunic with pants.

....... Bikes. I know it's very popular to ride a bike all over Europe.
Hate bikes))) I dunno why, I just hate smth when it's super popular. And yes, all my outfits are not suitable for bikes! All my outfits are suitable for take me and bring somewhere. Just open your arms, grab me and go. That's right:) And I don't like outfits for bike even when it's in fashion-shmashion.
.......... Night life. Well it's just AMAZING! I've visited "La Fete Fatale" in Bassy Club and enjoyed the burlesque show which was staged very well and the entertaining was really nice:) Me and my friends were actually killed by Golden Treasure - we saw her for the first time and, guys, I have to admit she's a GODDESS.  Eliza Delite's and Peekaboo Pointe's acts live were such a pleasure! What a blast! All performers and host are so sweet and talented.
Of course I've visited Fetish Ball in legendary Insomnia Night Club. I have never been to clubs like this before, so it was a great experience and I totally loved the atmosphere. Passion, debauchery, open-minded people - love it!
.............. Flea markets. I've visited two of them - Tiergarten (twice been there) and Fehrbelliner Platz.The second one is small, but I liked the jewelry a lot. The first one has some nervous sellers who's only concern was how to not sell things. I mean, the main thing was "don't you dare to touch my things". My friend wanted to buy hats and she started to try them on, but suddenly the seller closed all her hat boxes and took hats from our heads! So, she has limits for trying, I assume. Another seller didn't like the fact I took the cane. I really wanted to buy it but he ran to me and he snatched the cane rudely saying smth in german. "What a bitch!" - I assume. So the conclusion is: expensive in general and quite nervous. 
....................... Food. All desserts in Berlin are YUMMY!!!!  I'm afraid to check my weight..... I'll wait for a week of starving in Moscow, ahaha:)

So I have some pictures for you. Berlin, that's how I saw you. And I'm pretty sure we'll meet again, cause I like you!



My friend Eleonora and me


 Guys from Jewish Museum. They posed special for us:)

 Before the burlesque show

Cute!

Me and Eleonora, Jewish museum

I prefer trams!:)




All pictures from Insomnia by Yoran Nesh

                                     





 


We are notorious ladies. Some people use ipad for games, but we prefer games (I'm SHPILLER!))  in real life... And nice outfits:)





  


Я никогда не была в Германии и поняла, что пришел момент исследовать её. И начать я решила с Берлина, про который так много слышала. "Там не говорят по-английски", "Все немцы - блондины и высокие", "Там скучно и нечего делать", "Там офигенно, лучший город для творческих людей", "Там опасно". 
За время моего пребывания в Берлине опасность случилась только одна - когда я ехала в метро, зашли быдловатые подростки с ожирением на теле и едой из фаст-фуда, которую они поглощали как свиньи. Они сразу заявили всему вагону, что они из Палестины. Вели себя отвратно и ко всем приставали. На этом все мои опасности закончились:) 
Немцы прекрасно знают английский! Для них это второй родной язык. Английский не знают турки и арабы. И да, их действительно уже половина города... Что очень грустно. 

Все остальные впечатления - сплошной позитив, безусловно! Кстати, я думала, что в Берлине по улицам ходят одни фрики и странно одетые, но мы с подругой оказались единственными такими. Поэтому постоянно обращали на себя внимание, люди нам улыбались, а один раз  парень врезался в столб, заглядевшись.  Гармония! В смысле, - Германия! :)

........ Мужчины. О боже, эти мужчины. Во-первых, их много. Во-вторых, ни от кого не воняло. Они высоки, красивы, стильны. И одеты лучше женщин...
......... Женщины. Платья, не? Почему? Штаны, штаны, штаны... Одни штаны! О, смотри, наконец-то у н... Нет, ошибка. Это туника и - штаны. 
............... Велики. Страшно популярные в Европе. Терпеть не могу велики:) Я не люблю моду на что-то. Сейчас активная мода на ЗОЖ, гринпис, все экологически чистое, спорт, итд итп. Я назло всем  буду есть красное мясо, закусывая покупным салатом с Е537 и Е232, курить и пить Dewar's. Потому что зацикленность на чем-то - дурь, а эти вездесущие велики, которые реально мешаются... Гррр! Это как когда вы автолюбитель и вас бесят байкеры, потому что они ездят как ддддятлы, их не видно, они резко выскакивают и можно получить инфаркт. Так вот, я пешеход и автолюбитель, меня бесят двухколесные:) Потом, моя одежда точно не для велосипедов! Моя одежда для "Возьми меня, мужчина, на ручки, и отнеси куда-нибудь, я же невероятная женщина". И другой одежды я знать не хочу.
.................. Ночная жизнь. Невероятная! Посетила бурлеск-шоу, где наблюдала двух звезд жанра, а также открыли с друзьями для себя невероятную Golden Treasure - как я хочу еще раз посмотреть ее выступление! Она была королевой вечера, определенно. Все были талантливы и невероятны, но Голден затмила всех - актерский талант и харизма аж до мурашек! В другой раз пошли в Инсомнию - в такого рода клубах я никогда не была... Это разврат, страсть, флирт, свобода - мне по душе! Атмосфера сногсшибательная. Буду в Берлине - схожу еще минимум пару раз. Того стоит!
........................ Еда. В Берлине еда богов. Все вкусно. Я боюсь вставать на весы... Потому что лучшие тортики!!!!
............................. Блошиные рынки. Мы посетили два. Фехрбеллинер маленький, но там отличные украшения. Тьергартен большой, но там есть грубые продавцы и нежелание торговаться. В общем, если вы можете жить без блошек - нет особого смысла туда ездить. Я-то не могу:) 


Мой Берлин гораздо больше, чем фото выше. В  свой следующий раз в Берлине я постараюсь подробнее показать вам, какой он для меня. Этот чудесный город, с которым мы подружились:)



You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice

#retro  #retrogirl   #curvy  #beauty #hourglass figure  #showgirl #showgirlslife   #aliceshpiller #алисашпиллер  #curvybeauty #curvyfemales #curvygirls #oldbeauty #classicbeauty #retrobeauty #berlin #berlinlife #fromdusktilldawn #travelling #Germany

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.