Tasty city

 

I'm really bad at blogging. Seriously. A couple of years ago I wasn't that bad, but now I realize that you need to work a lot to create a really good entry. So.... That's why I do not post daily or even weekly. I thought I've made my last entry last month but as I see right now it was a long time ago....What can I say about it? Shame on me! I'll try not to skip and to post twice a month:)  Yes, I'm bad at blogging, however, I love doing it.

So, this not-a-long-story is about my burlesque trip to Amsterdam. And this was my first time in there!


Amsterdam is a delicious cake. People on the streets are so beautiful, every face I saw was an art. And god, all these small houses!... Even when the skies are gray the city looks so bright and you feel like you celebrate something. I think it's the best place on planet to have birthday party in. The atmosphere is amazing and it's everywhere - Sex Museum or Van Gogh Museum or somewhere else...



I really enjoyed to perform at "Burlesque Kingdom" and was so glad to meet Fay Loren and Marco Buschman in person! Lovely people, lovely audience and lovely live band! And my burlesque colleague Tina Joy is so beautiful and friendly.
Can't wait to come back there and have fun.


  

  

I feel pure happiness when I'm in Europe. Amsterdam was like home to me. Graceful city with a cherry on top!  


Bonus pictures:

Local artist's drawing of my "Black and white movie" act amazed me. I'm huge fan of sketches. And I have a couple of drawings of me at home:)




Ready for the show!



My hotel room. I slept so tight with those pigs guarding me.




Look who was my neighbour! Well hello, Bettie:)


After the show. Tired and happiest person in the world.



You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice

#retro  #retrogirl   #curvy  #beauty #hourglass figure  #showgirl #showgirlslife   #aliceshpiller #алисашпиллер  #curvybeauty #curvyfemales #curvygirls #oldbeauty #classicbeauty #retrobeauty #travellingshowgirl #burlesqueamsterdam #



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.