Dreamlike Italy

When I got the letter from Como Lake Burlesque Festival with "you are accepted" I was in the sushi-cafe. And everybody was turning around cause I couldn't stop screaming: "I'm going to Italy, babes!!!"


But you don't need any reason to go there. Italy is the reason itself. As for me, I always think: "I don't deserve to go here and there" and so that's why I need a reason. But that's stupid, everybody deserves to travel, you know.

So I've decided to visit Milan first and reach my final destination afterwards at Como. 

I've booked a room through airbnb as I usually do. My choice was perfect - 14 steps from St. Agostino subway station and approximately 20 minutes walk to Cathedral.
 

So the location was great! Although the street is so damn noisy, so it's almost impossible to sleep without ear plugs. It was soooo loud, I didn't expect that it could be so.

But in the morning  it was a pleasure to drink coffee and have a look at the sunny city! And I was lucky to see.... Ferrari parade?:)

That was my first italian cappuccino and my first italian spaghetti. Yummy! And no, I didn't drink coffee while I was eating... I know it's a disaster for the italians:)

I was walking around Cathedral almost every day, so I can say it looks much more beautiful in the night. 

This homeless person has his bed in front of the Cathedral near luxurious stores in Milan.  And he has a fancy blanket.... And a dog. Lucky guy.



Russian cartoon in Italy?? No way!:)


 I found my motto on the street.


What's inside the box? Jewelry?
 No, it's just the most delicious tiramisu and muffin in the world.



Then I left the city for 24 hours. I've traveled to Brescia and visited Tito&Tarantula concert: I was invited there by my new and my first italian friend! And that's why my trip to Italy was even brighter!

Before the concert: wc in the restaurant was so cute, sorry:)
 

 He showed me the breathtaking architecture of Brescia after and it is a fairytale.


The next day he brought me to Verona - I was sooooo happy! My friend, If you read this: THANK YOU AGAIN! You are always welcome at my place in Moscow! And I have a new reason to come to Italy - to meet you again and have our interesting talks and walks! 
And yes, I couldn't not to say: "Take a picture of me with your sexy car!"

And I can't stop laughing when I remember this BEE that flew in the car! "Now I stop the car slowly... Ok, I stopped and now we... Run out the car quickly!!!" :D


Pedestrian in Verona.  He thinks he is trendy. Huh, sbruffone!


Juliette's balcony. 


 Yeah, I was in Verona's Disney store and so what? We don't have Disney stores in Russia(( So I visit it everywhere!

 Some papers to remember:) I came back to Milan.

 Fashion? No, food actually!
 
 If you don't go shopping in Milan - it's like you've never been there!

My last lunch in Milan. 

I was excited! My next stop is burlesque festival in Como and I'm a part of it!

I shared the room with my friend and colleague from Malta - Undine LaVerve :) She was also performing in the festival of course. 


Welcome-party. Here you can see burlesque performers from United Kingdom, Russia and Malta:) 

 Streets of Como.

The lake and retro-boats.


Vintage store with luxurious dresses and accessoires. And this is Gortenzia - she thinks she owns the store! She welcomes everyone:)

Hundreds and hundreds for one dress.  Smth about 600-800 eur. They were made by italian designer from Como in 50s.


Feather fans and jewelry. It looks like heaven for burlesque performer!


Cat owns the other part of the store.

Me, Undine LaVerve and the organizer of the festival - Miss Sophie Champagne. She is amazing woman with beautiful smile! She made the perfect programm for performers for all the 4 days, so my stay in Como couldn't be better, really. Even If I stayed at George Clooney's house, lol.

Burlesque in the city! 

the team of the festival (Cute Simon and sexy sailors) and performers:
Alice Shpiller, Undine LaVerve, Dee Dee Star, Peggy De Lune.

Riding a boat with Dee Dee Star - she is so damn nice and she smells like a sweet candy!

People! Stop sitting on my leg!:)

Mine and Undine's drinks. Mine is non-alcohol.:)  I dunno why but I really do not like alcohol. 

The day of the main show!


Thrilled!

 My "Oil Queen" or "Petrol Queen" act.

 
 Afterwards we had fun too!
What can I say?
 Performers are so talented, everyone is a diamond. Masters of ceremonies are creative and awesome, every person in the organization is super-sweet! 
The organizers did an amazing job and I can say that it was such a big pleasure to be a part of this celebration of beauty, great mood, inspiration and pure love! 
Hope to come back:)


  Monica Bellucci and super delicious salad at the Milano airport.



Hope to visit you soon again, my dear Italy.
Now I know why everyone loves you. It's impossible to feel nothing about you. You are so special.



You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice

#retro  #retrogirl   #curvy  #beauty #hourglass figure  #showgirl #showgirlslife   #aliceshpiller #алисашпиллер  #curvybeauty #curvyfemales #curvygirls #oldbeauty #classicbeauty #retrobeauty #travellingshowgirl #burlesqueitaly #comolakeburlesquefestival #italy #milano #como #brescia #verona










Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.