Nights and days - where is the edge?..

The longest holidays we have here in Russia are in January. It is finally over.

What does it bring? Nothing but food-food-food and alcohol-alcohol-alcohol. People all over the world work hard while we are drinking and doing nothing for 11 (!!!) days. Disaster.

I do not drink, and during NY's night I ate onle two pieces of cheese and ham. So those days I've been watching good movies, crafting and rehearsing, creating new stuff for burlesque.

And the hours of sleeping have been changing all the time! The day before yesterday I went to bed at 6 a.m. I could go at 5 a.m. but I decided to mop a floor. Yes, that's me:) And I had to wake up for photoshoot at 8 a.m. Then I came back home and went out again to strip-club for an interview. So no wonder I switched off at 11 p.m. But today I woke up at 3 p.m.!!! I slept for 16 hours, can you imagine?)))) Disaster, disaster. Please tell me that happens to you too sometimes))))))


And those pictures of me yesterday when I came back home from interview. A BUNCH of selfies, ahaha! Took it with iphone, no editing.
Sweet dreams!:) 




















You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice
 
#retro  #retrogirl  #curvy  #beauty #hourglass figure  #showgirlslife   #aliceshpiller #алисашпиллер #бурлеск #russianburlesque #curvybeauty #curvyfemales #curvygirls #oldbeauty #classicbeauty #retrobeauty

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.